Christina Milian Net Worth, Salary, Early Life, Career, Affairs and MorePosted By: Haider Ali | March 12, 2018
Christina Milian Introduction:
Christina Milian is an American singer, actress, and songwriter. When she turned to the age of 19, she has signed a contract with Def Jam. Milian released her self-titled debut album in 2001 under this album. The singles of the album such as “AM to PM,” “When You Look at Me” and “AM to PM” charted within both peaked in the top three on the UK Singles Charts and the Top 40 of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. Christina Milian net worth has an estimated value of more than 7 million USD.
She released her second studio album with the title of It was About Time in 2004. This album helped her to gain her career’s first major U.S. hit, titled “Dip It Low.” This song ranked on the number 5 on the U.S. Billboard chart. After some time they released the second single of the album titled “Whatever U Want.” Both of these songs charted within the Top 10 of the UK chart.
She earns her entire fortune through her concert tours all around the world and also from her studio albums. As well as, she has signed many contracts with major brands and different products.
Childhood & Early Life of Christina Milian:
Christina Milian’s birth name was Christine Flores on September 26, 1981, in Jersey City, New Jersey, USA. Her father name was Don Flores, and her mother name was Carmen. She has two more siblings and also she was on the first number of 3 girls.
When her music career was in the initial states, she had adopted name Flores to Milian. Her family moved towards Waldorf, Maryland. When she was a young kid, near about she was four years old, she had started entreating her family members.
Soon after her family detects her extraordinary imaginative and creative skills, so they fully support her to pursue a career in entertainment. When she nine years old, she participated in a local contest and auditioned for a small role.
Christina did many small projects and appeared in many commercials, but she got the lead role in the musical ‘Annie.’ After four years of that, she moved towards Los Angeles with her siblings and mother to try her luck.
Christina Milian Career
Christina Milian has started her singing career in her very juvenile age. In the year 2001, she released her debut studio album with the title of “Christina Milian.” In 2004 she released her second album. This album gained much popularity and ranked in many charts.
In the year 2006, she has released her 3rd music album titled “So Amazin.” As well as, she appeared in many movies in 1999, she made her silver screen debut with The Wood. In 2004 she appeared in the film Pulse after that in 2005 she appeared in the movie Be Cool. In 2013 she appeared in the movie Baggage Claim and also she appeared in many super duper hit movies. As well as, she proved herself in TV serials series and TV shows like Grandfathered, Sister, Sister, and much more.
Christina Milian’s Annual Income
Christina Milian net worth made through her music work, concert tours, TV appearances, sold over studio albums, and some other endorsement deals with many other brands and products. In past few years, Christina Milian net worth gradually increased.
- In the current year, her annual income is predictable to be approximately $ 0.7 million in 2016.
- In the year 2012, her annual income was near about 0.3 million USD.
- She earns more than $ 0.4 million in the year 2013.
- In 2014 she collected estimated value of 0.4 million USD.
- In 2015 she earned near about 0.6 million USD.
- Recently in 2017, she has collects near about 0.7 million USD.
Christina Milian’s Awards and Honors:
She got much honor and fame through her music career. She had awarded with four most prestigious different awards such as Emmy Award. As well as, she has got ten different awards nominations such as Grammy Award.
- In the year 2005, she had nominated for “BET Comedy Award.”
- In the year 2004 and 2005, she got four nominations of “Teen Choice Award.”
- Milian got two nominations of Grammy Award in the year 2005.
- In the year 2008, Milian won “Imagen Foundation Award.”
- In the year 2005, she got once more nominations of International Dance Music Award.
- As well as, in the same year, she got nominated for the Groovevolt Music and Fashion Award.
- In 2014 she got nominations of the Hollywood Awards.
Christina Milian’s Earnings from Studio Albums:
Christina Milian net worth creates by her studio albums. Till date, she has released more than two studio albums. Through these studio albums, it has estimated that she has earned over than 3 million USD and also her concert tours all around the world shows their impact on her net worth.
- From her studio album titled “Tina Turn Up” Milian earn near about 0.9 million USD.
- She earns more than 0.7 million USD from her studio album “Elope.”
- From her studio album which released with the title of “Christina Milian,” she earns more than $ 0.3 million.
- Milian’s earn more than $ 0.3 million from her music album titled “It’s About Time.”
- She collects near about 0.5 million USD from her studio album titled “Best of Christina Milian.”
- From her studio album “So Amazin” she collects near about 0.4 million USD.
A Brief History of Christina Milian net worth
Christina Milian net worth greater than before slowly but surely during some earlier years. Her income creates by her concert tours, sold over studio albums, TV appearances, films, and many other endorsements deals with major brands and different products.
- Christina Milian net worth was predictable to be approx. $ 3 million in the year 2012.
- In the year 2013 Christina Milian net worth was near about 4 million USD according to the 2013s reviews.
- Christina Milian net worth had estimated to be approx. $ 5 million for the year 2014.
- In the year 2015, she collects near about 6 million USD.
- In 2018, she has an estimated value of near about 4.5 million USD.